Ozone, a three-atom form of oxygen, is a normal trace element in the earth's atmosphere. Ozone is the strongest commercially available oxidizing agent. Because gaseous ozone is highly reactive, it readily oxidizes organic matter and has a variety of uses such as a bactericide and an algaecide. There are three stages in the life cycle of ozone: generation, oxidation, and decay. Its presence can be detected by its sweet odor even at low concentrations. More on Ozone
Ozone is a form of oxygen that has been electrically energized. The energy makes ozone more chemically active than oxygen. Most pungent substances are described by chemists as being unsaturated. Unsaturated simply means their molecular structure is not closed; therefore, it will readily combine with oxygen. Ozone actually breaks down polluted molecules such as hydrocarbons into water vapor and carbon dioxide. An ozone generator doesn't hide or mask unpleasant aromas with perfume or chemicals; ozone will attack and destroy, by oxidation, the offending molecules.
Why Use Ozone for Air Cleaning?
Low level ozone (oxidation) is an excellent air purification method. Ozone or activated oxygen is an unstable three-part molecule of oxygen (O3). When ozone meets a pollutant in the air it attaches itself to the pollutant and changes it into harmless compound. Eventually, it will oxidize or neutralize (destroy) it. therefore, low level ozone is an excellent method of eliminating unpleasant odors in the air, destroying pollen and dust particles, and even killing bacteria that may be floating in the air. Activated oxygen also revitalizes and refreshes stale air often found in in refrigerators, homes and offices. Read more about Ozone & Ion Synergy
Why Use Ozone for Water Purification?
Ozone is the perfect answer to the global clean-water crisis. The US Food and Drug Administration and EPA found that ozone effectively destroys 99.9992 % of pathogens, including giardia and cryptosporidium. The American Water Works Association did research in 1991 that found ozone effectively neutralized viruses, bacteria, amoeba, protozoa and spores in municipal water supplies. At the Second International Symposium on Ozone Applications in 1997, WJ Masschelein, honorary president of the International Ozone Association, summarized some of ozone's other benefits as a water purifier:
"Ozone is now used...for taste and odor control, removal
of iron manganese...biodegradability of dissolved organic substances, ability to
cope with parasites refractory compounds like chlorinated pesticides."
Ozone has no known toxicity. Meanwhile, certain government authorities
would have the public believe exactly the opposite of the truth: that chlorine
is safe and that ozone is a dangerous pollutant. Most major cities still
do not ozonate their water, even more reason to take water purification into
your own hands.
Lightening creates ozone, as does sunshine. Ozone is what makes
Ozone is the strongest natural bactericide, fungicide, and
virucide known to man.
Ozone has been used in medicine since
Ozone disinfects open wounds, purifies necrotic tissue,
inactivates protozoa, viruses and carcinomas in diseased cells.
Ozone has been proven to kill 100% of the viruses in donated
Ozone is present in the smog in large cities. This ozone contributes significantly to a reduction of toxic hydrocarbons found in exhaust gases and smog by oxidizing them to carbon dioxide and water.
1a. In 1972, The International Association for Oxygen Therapy was founded by Dr. George Freibott as the successor to the Eastern Association for Oxygen Therapy of 1913. In 1977, Dr. Renate Viebahn provided an overview of ozone's biological action. In 1979, Dr. George Freibott successfully treated a Haitian AIDS patient suffering Kaposi's sarcoma with ozone.
2. In 1983, Sweet, et al published an article in Science, entitled “Ozone Selectively Inhibits Human Cancer Cell Growth.” Scientific evidence that ozone stops cancer, yet ozone therapies has yet to be embraced by mainstream medicine...?
3. In 1988, Dr. Gerard Sunnen at the Bellevue Medical Center in New York City, stated in an article entitled “Ozone in Medicine,” that ozone was commonly used worldwide in: herpes, AIDS, flu, wounds, burns, staph infections, fungal and radiation injuries, gangrene, colitis, fistula, hemorrhoids anal infections, virus infections, hepatitis, cancer, diabetes, arteriosclerosis, periodontal disease, intestinal and bladder inflammations. Ozone baths can be used to treat eczema and skin ulcers, ozone salve can treat skin ulcers and fungal growths.
4. In an article by Fritz Schellander entitled, “Ozone Therapy” he states that, ozone has an advantage over other free-radical producing agents in that: not only are normal cells protected from the oxidative effects of ozone, but – almost paradoxically – ozone appears to promote a stimulation and activation of the enzymes involved in free-radical scavenging thus enhancing immune responsiveness.
5. In 1986 a patent was issued to Medizone for the "Ozone Decontamination of Blood & Blood Products" which states that all stored blood can be decontaminated with ozone and all HIV would be eliminated from blood banks. Is it in use? Why not?
6. In 1990, Dr. Michael Carpendale of Veteran's Administration San Francisco said, "ozone inactivates HIV at non-toxic concentrations!"
Do not confuse "stabilized electrolytes of oxygen" (SEOs) with the Oxygenating
properties of Blass Therapy or AquaLab Systems. SEO's are far from stabilized nor are they
oxygenators! The compounds commonly referred to as SEO's are compounds
that classify as oxidizers! Dr. Warburg stated to "flood the body with
OXYGEN" - not Chlorine. The majority of these
compounds found on the market today consist of a 2% to 20% dilution of very
noxious Sodium Chlorite, a compound that when diluted contains 123%
available chlorine. These compounds are known halogens and poisonous!
Unscrupulous dealers of wannabe "oxidizers/oxygenators" are pawning off the
quick effects of a chlorine kill off of pathogens as "oxygen therapies" - beware
they are NOT "Oxygen Therapy". These compounds contain drop for drop 2000
to 20,000 times the allowable EPA standards* for chlorine in potable drinking
water. (*National Standards ranging from .33-77 of a milligram per
standard liter). The chlorine content of the SEO's range from 2000 mg to
20,000+ per standard liter. Most health conscious individuals wouldn't
bathe or swim in chlorinated water, let alone drink water or any other liquid
with elevated levels of chlorine. Chlorine has been directly linked to
circulatory disorders and many other health disorders.
Copyright © 2013 Crystal Goddess Webmaster All rights reserved
Copyright © 2013 Crystal Goddess Webmaster All rights reserved