HEMP SEED (100% shelled hemp) have the most concentrated balance of proteins, essential fats, vitamins and enzymes combined with a relative absence of sugar, starches and saturated fats. Reduce or eliminate unnecessary and unhealthy foods from your diet and replace them with Hemp Protein Powder or Hemp Heart Flakes: a perfect and natural blend of easily digested proteins, essential fats (Omega 3 & 6), amino acids, fiber, iron, vitamins, calcium and enzymes. All amino acids essential to optimum health are found in Hemp Protein Powder & Hemp Flakes, including the rarely found Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA). The 17+ grams of omega fats supplied by Hemp Hearts, Powder or Flakes provides sufficient, continuous energy throughout your day, as well as superior health benefits.
Hemp products are made fresh daily and remain fresh until consumed - no refrigeration is necessary. Hemp Flakes are residual compressed Hemp seeds that have been cold-pressed for the rich, green Hemp Oil. Our customers regularly recommend Hemp Protein Powder or Hemp Flakes to folks with chronic health issues or those interested in preventative health and wellness or weight loss - a great first step in your journey to improved health and quality of life.
Hemp Heart Flakes are a hearty, crunchy, flaked product from shelled Hemp Seeds which have been cold-pressed to make delicious Rocky MTN Hemp Oil, resulting in FLAKES with the consistency of small, green, whole-grain cornflakes. A whole cup of Hemp Flakes contains less calories, sugars and fat than the shelled inner heart of the seed but, provide more protein, iron, fiber and calcium than the inner Hemp seed with about 50% protein (all 18 proteins), and 14% fat (12% of which are omega fats). THC 0%
Hemp Heart Protein Powder is a hearty, green, finely ground powder made from shelled Hemp Hearts™ and Hemp Flakes which have been cold-pressed to make delicious Rocky MTN Hemp Oil, resulting in POWDER. A 2-4 oz serving of Hemp Powder contains less calories, sugars and fat than the shelled inner heart of the seed but, provide a whopping 28 grams of protein, 90% iron, 9 grams of dietary fiber and 8% calcium with only 11% omega fats. THC 0%
~HEMP POWDER, or HEMP FLAKES~
Raw, 100% Natural - Minimally Processed & Ready to use.
Omega-3 and Omega-6 oils are two essential fatty acids which together:
● form the membranes of every one of the billions of cells in your body
● controls the way cholesterol works in our system
● are the only fats that become prostaglandins, which play a key role in regulating the cardiovascular, immune, digestive and reproductive functions; inflammation and healing; functioning of the brain; and calorie burning.
All amino acids essential to the human health are found in Hemp products including the rarely found Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA). The essential amino acids cannot be made by the human body and must be provided through the diet. The body cannot manufacture the essential Fatty Acids, Linoleic (Omega 6) or Linolenic (Omega 3) from other elements. They must be supplied daily in the diet.
NOTE: Hemp belongs to the genus Cannibis sativa and has been cultivated for thousands of years as a source of fiber, edible seeds, edible oil, lubricant and as a fuel; in recent years much research has been compiled on the health benefits of Cannabis and sustainability of Hemp-based products.
HEMP POWDER - HEMP FLAKES
Hemp Protein Powder or Hemp Flakes are excellent for satisfying hunger. Sprinkle on soups, stews, salads or veggies. Add the Powder or Heart to any smoothie or veggie juice to boost the plant-based protein, omega nutrients and add a nutty flavor. Hemp Flakes or Hearts enhance flavor when added to any snack nut mix or your favorite recipe. These flakes or hearts can be eaten for the purpose of rapid, natural weight-loss and is a nice departure from soy-based products.
Flakes can be eaten raw, blended into drinks, sprinkled on salads, ice cream, yogurt, cereal or cooked and baked into items - without losing it's nutritional value.
- There are many ways to consume Hemp Flakes or Powder. Use up to Four heaping tablespoons (42 grams) of raw Hemp Flakes or Powder daily - for overweight folks or those suffering with chronic health conditions you may want to consider taking 5 to 6 heaping tablespoons (55 grams) a day.
- Best taken at breakfast, on cereals and grains or in smoothies and shakes to help reduce cravings throughout the rest of your day for sweets and carbohydrates and foods that contain sugars, starches, flour, pasta, potatoes and rice. Hemp Flakes may be incorporated into all meals and recipes.
• Add hemp powder or flakes to all your favorite recipes breakfast, lunch, dinner entrees, even desserts or anything else you can think of. Just one or two spoonfuls can transform any recipe into a healthy nutty treat.
• Blend it in a food processor with raw nut butters for the most delicious topping for toast.
• It even goes great with fresh fruit, smoothies, or protein drinks,
• Sprinkle them on your oatmeal or mix them into your cereal or homemade granola at breakfast. Use either incorporated into snack nut mixes.
• Mix them in with your fruit salad or in your yogurt at breakfast.
• Eat them straight from the spoon or sprinkle them over your morning toast.
• Add a few spoonfuls to any vegetable salad for a light nutty crunch.
• Use them as a coating instead of bread crumbs or use along with your favorite seasonings .
• Incorporate them into your home baking in place of nuts.